How to Contribute Photography, Artwork or Buy Yearbook 

If you would like to contribute photography or artwork for ads for use in the yearbook, please follow the directions below:
  • go to the website
  • enter school name "Kansas School"
  • select Kansas School for the Deaf from the list
  • click on the orange arrow at the top right corner that says "submit photos for your school's yearbook"
  • contact Mark Kerns ( to get access code